Old May 27th 05, 10:40 PM
John Galban

turbo wrote:

I don't find it unreasonable at all to restrict airspace around a submarine
base, especially if it only extends to 2500 MSL. We should all try not to
make the current situation any worse by keeping our head screwed on straight
and staying out of the restricted areas.

Just out of curiosity, can you explain why you don't think it's
unreasonable? Does this additional restriction on airspace do
anything whatsoever to protect the submarine base? Restricted airspace
for no logical purpose does not strike me as being in any way
reasonable.

I agree with you that we should make more of an effort to stay clear
of restricted airspace, but I don't agree that we should accept these
ridiculous restrictions without question. I am not a sheep.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)