Old June 8th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

Default Bonanza second row side window cracked - How?

("Viperdoc" wrote)
What side is it? Is it the green color? If you want a used one, but in
good condition, you can have it for free if you figure out how to get it
from Wisconsin. I have a set of a windshield and side windows from my
19980 Baron B-55, which I think are the same as your Bonanza.

Replacing a whole set is around $6,000.

Is it curved (bubble-convex) ....not flat?

I would think a Shipping Store would do a good job of packing it - for a
little extra. :-)

(Box) (in a box) (in a box) each surrounded by packing peanuts. Final
(((box))) as big
as a medium size microwave (box) at Best Buy.

They might charge $45 ....Total.

Mont