Old July 3rd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ted Leon

Default zenith hds/xl

Excuse Me,
They sell a plane (by the way that I think is great) that the factory "is
not supporting"?...just a question.
Ted L

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
Ted Leon wrote:
From my limited view point, the 601 HDS is a GREAT airplane as
advertised. Is seems just as fast the the
XL, not accounting for altitude, true air speed, etc. OK the stall
factor may be a consideration for some? I guess the LSA situation is the
BIG factor here.
What do you think, Zenith aficionados?
Ted L

Yes, LSA is a major factor. The lack of flaps also is a negative. but the
main downside for a builder is that it isn't the plane that the factory is
supporting.