Old August 8th 07, 04:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:35:55 -0500, "Don Pyeatt"
wrote:

I really regret that you don't understand what I was saying. Surely at your
age (not too far from mine BTW), you have peers who struggle with computers.
Are you advocating that we just leave them behind like the others are
insisting we do?

Just *how* are we leaving *anyone* behind? They can open it or not.
No one is forcing anyone to change their computer, software, or news
reader. If they feel that they are losing out on lots of pictures,
great picture I might add, then they can get a decent news reader
instead of Outlook Depressed, or down-load software that will allow
them to read yenc. It is a no-brainer.

I once had a miserable news reader. I couldn't see anything except
jpg. Then, thankfully, that news reader stopped access to news groups
and I was forced to find another. I chose Giganews and was amazed at
what I was missing.

Dave