Old September 9th 03, 12:32 PM
alexy

Jerry Springer wrote:

I have NEVER heard a person that has built and flown their own airplane
say "I wish I had waited longer before building my airplane." Everyone
of them say "I wish I had started when I first considered building an
airplane." If you want to build get started now.

Jerry

Well, I have to pick on your methodology here. I imagine that your
sample is representative of those who build and fly planes. But look
at the completion statistics on kits, and ask some of those who did
not complete them if they wish they had waited until circumstances
were better for them.
--
Alex