Old July 20th 03, 09:12 AM
Steve

Default FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane)

Nathan wrote:

The show also showed this military helicopter sim where the person wore a
VR helmet and the smoothness of the system was second to none. It gave a
sense of speed without any jerkiness and freedom of movement to look
around like I've never seen before. It was very realistic in that sense.
However, that system is just for military training and not available to
us. If FS2004 performed anywhere close to that sim I'd be a very, very,
very happy camper.

There is always xplane. IMHO it has a more realistic flight model and the
display is much smoother. Only bad news is that the scenery is poor
compared to MSFS.

http://www.x-plane.com