Old January 30th 17, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sergio

Default Nixus Project

Hello,

I'm working together with Paulo on the Nixus project. I own the ASH 30 and have known Paulo for a long time, he is an excellent aeronautics engineer and has designed and build two records smashing power planes.

After many tries, I finally persuaded him to design a new wing for the 30. It will be 28 m long, 6 fly by wires ailerons per wing, auto flap and probably up to 65 kg/m2 wing loading.

At the moment, airfoil profiles are being finished, with the help of Prof. Loek Boermans of Delft University.

As a matter of fact, I will probably export my 30 from Brazil to US. It is registered here as experimental-competition.

Suggestions of simple way to enter and fly in the US (Minden) are more than welcome

Sergio