Old December 27th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default The Castrati must return !!!

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
To save classical music, the Castrati must return,
because their voices were so wonderful, magical,
superb.

So my plan is to create some Castrati and train them
to be master-singers. Hey, these 2 balls just mean
trouble anyway, so let me cut them off and become
a famous singer.

Any volunteers?

I volunteer Dickless. After all, its not like he can make any use of
them.

P.S. : I hope you don't mind that I will eat your balls,
but they are so tasty, I can't throw them away.

You won't get much value out of Dickless' gonads.