Old September 21st 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Sylvain

Default ATP wants a single engine add on

Kris Kortokrax wrote:

There is no link to add or delete your certificate information from the
database, because you do not have the option to remove certificate
information from the public view.

what confused me, and lead me to believe that my records were removed,
is that it used to be possible to enter just the last name and either
the state or country of residence to get the data; that's how I checked
when waiting for a new rating for instance; what seems to have changed
is that you now have to enter the data of birth to get to the data (well,
date of birth works, but I haven't tried all the combinations of input
to see what works or not);

--Sylvain