Old September 22nd 03, 05:48 AM
ks_av8r

Our partnership has worked well for many years. Each partner pays monthly
"dues" for fixed costs. This includes hangar rent, insurance and
miscellaneous maintenance such as oil changes, wash jobs and the annual
inspections. Items that are hour related, such as overhauls, prop
overhauls and engine components that need replacing due to hours of service,
are prorated by hours flown.

The airplane is always full of fuel and when you return it, you fill it.
The biggest item, is the partners must be congenial with one another and be
dutiful about paying their "dues" in a timely manner. If one partner has to
carry the load of someone else, things will ultimately get testy.

Good luck!

"Jim Howell" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm new to flying and considering purchasing a plane with another
studen pilot. Can anyone point me to sample partnership agreements
and/or arrangements?

I would like to know how the expenses are generally shared
particularly for the case where one partner flies more than the other.

Thanks.