Old February 18th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Australian Air Safari ??

The AOPA Pilot magazine has run articles about such tours,
you might contact the AOPA or search their AOPA PILOT
magazine back issues, maybe on-line.

AOPA Australia Online - Supporting Aviation Links to AOPA's
current advertisiers are now on the web! More. © 2004-2005
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association of Australia ACN 004
274 588 ...
www.aopa.com.au/infocentre/news.cfm - 35k - Cached -
Similar pages

AOPA Australia Online - Supporting Aviation If you have a
link you would like to see included on the AOPA Australia
Online Links Page, ... 2004-2005 Aircraft Owners and Pilots
Association of Australia ...
www.aopa.com.au/infocentre/index.cfm - 26k -
Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.aopa.com.au ]

AOPA Online -- AOPA Pilot -- Links for March 1998 issue The
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), a
not-for-profit individual membership ... 39); Australian
Aero Discovery tours of Australia (p. ...
www.aopa.org/pilot/links/9803links.shtml - 27k -
Cached - Similar pages

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message
. ..
| Has anyone any knowledge of an "Australian Air Safari"
where pilots and
| their families rent light aircraft and go on a guided tour
around the
| country?
|
| As I understand it, several planes are led from place to
place by a local
| guide.
|
| I had heard about this several years ago. Supposedly, the
company arranges
| for checkout and local certification, arranges the tour,
etc.

| Any info would be appreciated. Google turned up lots of
charter operations,