Old March 14th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default FSDO enforcement- GPS before effective date - which date to put in Aircraft Log for Part 43?

John Clonts wrote:

Did yours actually force you to reboot at that moment? What kind of
GPS is it?

It was a B/K KLN94 (that is what we are discussing, right?) and this was
perhaps three years ago. Yes, the only option I recall was to reboot.

Have there been software updates since then that may have addressed this?
I wouldn't know since it has been about 2 1/2 years since I flew with that
brand and model GPS.

--
Peter