Old October 22nd 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default For MXSMANIC: Flight Simulator Gear?

In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" said:
I tested this unique rig at Oshkosh this year, and found it to be
PERFECT for the task, and I'm thinking about either purchasing one or

I've used a couple of those sims, including some pretty **** hot gear in
the X-Plane booth, and some Elite set-ups, and I've never liked the way
the trim doesn't actually trim the elevator forces out. I end up flying
with the trim wheel all the time.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Pennsylvania Assembly, 11Nov1755