Old October 23rd 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Greg B

Default For MXSMANIC: Flight Simulator Gear?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...
however, (well, what *I* think is extreme) how do YOU "fly" your sim
set up? What, in your opinion, is the best cockpit set up for
"piloting" a sim?

I used to fly MS sim years ago before I started pilot lessons. The last time
I flew a sim was during ground school in OKC, (the whole class) got a chance
to fly the FAA's 727(?) full-motion sim, now THAT was a sim! -- haven't
flown a sim since...

It'll depend on how much you want to invest... ;-)

-Greg B.