Old October 23rd 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default For MXSMANIC: Flight Simulator Gear?

It sounds like your movie nights are fun, especially the sim sessions.
Who chooses to fly the sim?

Usually everyone takes a turn at it, especially if the crowd is small.
We attract anywhere from 3 to 30 people on any given movie night, so we
never really know what to expect.

The older guys always choose to fly the Vickers, or the Spirit of St
Louis. The young guys always choose the 182, or the Caravan on floats.
It's really fun, and I'm thinking of adding a combat sim just for
variety.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA