Old January 1st 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bela P. Havasreti

Default Inspection Mirrors

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 07:27:51 GMT, (Drew
Dalgleish) wrote:

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:11:49 -0800, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

OOOkay, the last time I bought a set of inspection mirrors was back in '66
when I was with PSA. I just dropped my favorite gimballed mirror and am in
the market for a new mirror(s). I guess a set of mirrors every 40 years
isn't too bad.

Anyway, anybody got a favorite source for inspection mirrors?

Jim

I like the ones from Princess auto but for the cost I doubt it's worth
the hike.

Snapon. A set of three sizes were under a $100 bucks and the quality
was/is great.

Bela P. Havasreti