Old February 23rd 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default annual interruptus

Jay, go spend a week in a classroom and then say teachers shouldn't be
able to retire with 30 years at full pension. The average life
expectancy of a teacher is 5 years in the classroom.

Why should we pay any young person to sit around doing nothing?
Nowadays, 55 is YOUNG -- VERY young -- and there is simply no way to
make paying every 55 year old to sit around doing nothing work,
mathematically.

Unless you've found some new actuarial tool that I've never seen.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA