Old September 21st 17, 08:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian[_2_]

Default sunlight readable iphone

On 21/09/2017 07:11, jfitch wrote:

Windows 3.1/CE UI which dates from the last century. iGlide was
designed from the beginning around a modern smartphone interface,
while SYM and XCSoar have tried to adapt grudgingly to it. Winpilot
made the jump more properly, but the iOS version has never really
been finished.

Have you tried TopHat? Basically XCSoar with a rationalised UI. I don't
know if it works on old Windows CE devices but I find it much more
intuitive on my Dell Streak than native XCSoar.

There are also versions patched for use on black and white e-Ink displays.