Old December 21st 16, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RW[_2_]

Default Flarm/ClearNav Help Needed

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 7:48:11 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Hi All,

I built a cable for My Power FLARM portable according to the drawing on
the Tech Tips portion of the ClearNav site but The CN does not connect
to the Flarm. I have a cable tester and the cable checks good. I've
tried baud rates from 19.2 to 57.6K and still no luck.

I also spoke with another CNII user at Moriarty and he asked me if I'd
enabled FLARM on my CNII. I've looked and can't find anything other
than Flarm Status - There is none, and Flarm Alerts and I have the
longest alerts selected.

What about the Flarm dataport strings? Flarm Only or Flarm and Nav
(I've tried it both ways without success)? Does anyone have any other
suggestions?

--
Dan, 5J

Power Flarm has to finish power up dance before you start CN.
Ryszard