Old March 1st 04, 10:40 PM
centara

Default hundreds aviation books for sale on CDs!

I have been collecting aviation books for a long time and I have
gathered about 40 CDs with over 500 scanned books. You can find some
of them on www.aviacherteg.narod.ru, but I have many more. I have
books on all topics - WW2, Luftwaffe, Modern military aviation,
Russian aviation books, books and magazines for modellrs etc. Many of
them are very rare such as the Monogram Close-up series, and I have
them all. If you need a complete list contact me at
. I can send a CD with several books on it
as a sample. Price on agreement. I'm honest man, contact me and you
won't be sorry. All my clients have been very stisfied.
Best regards: Nikolay Bakalov