Old November 10th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Need a Usenet computer guru opinion please

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Thanks Jim. I'm considering at this point just how far I want to go
with this. I have considerable resources but so far no harm has been
done other than aggravation. I have some fairly heavy police and legal
resources available overseas in both the UK and Switzerland that have
been made aware of what's happening. I've given them what data I
have.

I see the idiot has shifted to forging posts via a Chinese service, but
probably doesn't realize (or care) that he's already left trails to him
elsewhere. In fact the more service providers he uses, the easier it gets
to nail him.

As I say, nothing so far but harmless troll behavior but I'm keeping a
close eye on it to see if it expands.

Trolling literally doesn't pay so I don't understand why anyone bothers.
And why play with libel only for spite? Fundamentally irrational.