Old March 12th 04, 02:14 PM
Stephen Harding

BUFDRVR wrote:

ROFLMAO...ok...now we're cooking with gas....I couldn't wait for this guy to
bring this up. Hey...uhh...genius....the U.S. Army never flew any aircraft
(including helicopters) over Yugoslavia during Operation ALLIED FORCE. If you
anti-American conspiracy nuts would put as much time in research as you did in
building conspiracys, you may not sound as dumb as you do.

But you're in the USAF no? How can you possibly know about
the secret aircraft that the Army has, and flew and lost in
operations over Yugoland?

The $100B of "missing" Pentagon money could easily be mapped
to 56 "missing" US aircraft of some combination of types.

If the mapping becomes difficult, all you need to do is throw
in some secret types that no one knows about and charge what
you need for them! If 55 aircraft come to only $25B, then
you only need throw in the BS-99 Aurora-Orion disc hovercraft
with plasma stealth and quad laser canons. Cost? A nifty
$75B per copy (which is why there just ain't many that anyone
knows about).

We're in anti-US, conspiro-whacko land here! Historical
record, fact and logic are useless in this place.

SMH

SMH