Old May 15th 15, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default alternative to iGlide for iPhone (6 plus)

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 5:36:27 PM UTC-4, Bob Pasker wrote:
The bugs have been submitted to butterfly, and I have better things to do with my time than placate name callers. What you should be asking is for Butterfly to make the bug list public so that you have not only the ones I have submitted but also those submitted by others, and a roadmap of releases when they will be fixed. zendesk, github issues, GetSatisfaction are all platforms where developers can have a transparent dialog with their customers.

I too use iGlide in addition to my permanently mounted computer. I am not sure what Bob is talking about.
Bob, after trashing the iGlide product it would be very appropriate for you to tell us about the most annoying bugs you encountered. Give us 3 please.

Andrzej