Old May 15th 15, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default alternative to iGlide for iPhone (6 plus)

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 2:36:27 PM UTC-7, Bob Pasker wrote:
The bugs have been submitted to butterfly, and I have better things to do with my time than placate name callers. What you should be asking is for Butterfly to make the bug list public so that you have not only the ones I have submitted but also those submitted by others, and a roadmap of releases when they will be fixed. zendesk, github issues, GetSatisfaction are all platforms where developers can have a transparent dialog with their customers.

So I guess it isn't "riddled with bugs" after all.

Dan, it isn't that you can't do most of the things on XCSoar, given enough time and attention. There are things though, like adding a turn point to the task *in the air* that the extra time and attention is unwanted and sometimes even dangerous. If you are happy with the Dell and XCSoar you are way ahead since the cost is so low. But for me there are better offerings.