Old February 6th 04, 09:39 PM
Melchior FRANZ

* Melissa -- Friday 06 February 2004 22:33:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:25:09 +0100, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
http://www.flightgear.org/

Though I'm very happy with Microsoft FS2004, out of curiosity, I've
installed FlightGear in both WinXP and Mandrake 9.2 (I have two hard
drives in this computer, with each OS having its own drive).
[...]
I can't get FlightGear to work in either OS. In Linux,
when I run FlightGear, I'm faced with an instrument panel (just
illuminated "outlines" of the guages over a black background,

If it doesn't work on both systems, then I suspect problems with
the graphics card. I don't remember having seen any similar bug
report. I suggest to subscribe to the users mailing list and to ask
there. The developers are very helpful! Sorry that I can't tell
you a solution. :-/

m.