Old July 20th 05, 03:58 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Jose" wrote in message
m...

The boundaries between what controllers handle what flight on what
frequencies for example, which depends on LOA and the winds.

That doesn't change facility boundaries.

The internal boundaries of airspace that is sometimes approach and
sometiems center.

You mean TRACONs that close at night? Their boundaries don't change.

And if I'm citing them incorrectly, I know some stuff like that has been
discussed here, and I bet you remember what it really is and could fill me
in. It's one of the reasons that these boundaries are not shown on
charts - they keep changing, even as to altitudes.

ARTCC boundaries sometimes change, but they're on the charts.

I guess I'm just too used to getting reroutes I can accept or reject,
rather than "can't go there, try again".

Then you haven't flown enough.