Old June 22nd 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.student
Greg Siemon

Default Aviator Trip Pack Software

For $79 you have a license to use the system for life.

"John" wrote in message
Nice job, Greg. Looks interesting and I'd be happy not to pay Jeppesen.

So do I understand it's $79 for life (and is it yours or mine?)?

-John

Greg Siemon wrote:
Instrument Approach and AFD Library and Flight Planning Software

Aviator Trip Pack:
1. Develop your own custom library instrument approach procedures free.
2. Rapidly develop flight plans by point-n-click and rubber band
routing.
3. Create Trip Packs of only the procedures required for a flight.
4. Automatically select alternate AP's by course width.
5. Hands free Duat access for weather and filing flight plans.
6. Pocket PC support and laptop/tablet sync.
7. Graphical map with Airports, waypoints and SUA.
8. Get METAR/TAF weather by pointing with your mouse.
9. Update your library automatically and unattended.
10. An EFB
11. Airport/Facilities Directory entries are included in Trip Packs for
subject airports.

http://cmensys.com