Old November 11th 18, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert Seccombe

Default ASW 27 Instrument Panel Texture

I am in the process of creating an entirely new panel that will also tilt up for my Ventus C. I have 3D printed replicas of everything that will be mounted. Out of 1/8" plywood I have laser cut a panel as it is to be laid out; actually I am on the 4th one and I found something on it to adjust a bit. It is mounted on the tilt-up frame and has been well worth the effort; I could see what would interfere with the frame and with other components.

As many times as I have taken everything off and placed them on a new version of the panel I know it has saved a lot of wear and tear on real components.