Old July 17th 05, 04:40 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Jose" wrote in message

"I intend to fly my clearance. What are yours?" Hmmph.

An odd thing to say after you've been told that's not an option.

Ok, might not put it quite that way, but I have a clearance and the
alternative of flying through thunderstorms is not acceptable.

I'm sure the controller understands that. That's why he asked you for your
intentions after informing you that your previous clearance was not
acceptable.

I would refuse to fly through thunderstorms to make them happy.

Why would they find happiness in your flight through a thunderstorm?

If I had
spherics I would have more options, but blind and knowing what's probably
out there, I would have solid grounds for saying "unable" and letting them
sort it out later.

You'd be unable to do anything other than your previous clearance? How
could that be?