Old November 27th 04, 05:00 PM
Dick

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
mike regish wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Sure. What did you indoctrinate your kids into?

Nothing. They can make their own choices whenever they wish. I give them
all the answers I can and find out the ones I can't. They are very
curious kids and I have always been a pretty curious and scientifically
oriented person. And I know how to say "I don't know." It has been a
learning experience for all of us. And their teachers and all their
friends mothers have always commented on how well behaved they are. I
guess my athiestic morals can't be all that bad.

So you indoctrinate them into the religion of "free thinking", philosophy,
etc. I was just curious.

That is not a religion. Find a dictionary.

mike regish
(and that IS my real name)

BTW, I don't really give a rats ass what grade you give me.

Really? Then why does it bother you so much?

I'm curious as to what makes you think it bothers me.

Because you bothered to reply to it.

I'll give you a B+ on

grammar, but you need to add an apostrophe to rat's.

The mark of the desperately wrong. Pointing out typos.

The mark of the arrogantly wrong.

Matt