Old July 1st 03, 01:51 AM
Chief

Default Man cannot live on Retirement Pay ALONE

Free info to help augment your retirement income. This is not a "Get rich quick" scheme. If you are serious and dedicated this opportunity can and will work for you. Just visit www.cw3ret.com and go to the "Opportunities" page for tons of free info to help you get started. As a military retiree I created the site primarily for my other fellow veterans who have discovered that "man cannot live on military retirement alone." But of course the program works for anyone. Enjoy the rest of the site.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030310195814N5d2WxA6