Old September 25th 04, 10:10 AM
David Wallace

B2431 wrote:

I need an air police badge for my collection. Can anyone here point
me at a source or does anyone here have one they want to get rid of
one?

Send this bloke an email, as he might have on in his collection. The
message just appeared on a local for sale group, so it's current.

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:21:01 +1000
From: Dunco
Newsgroups: aus.ads.forsale
Subject: Police Patch Collection 4 sale

I have approximately 700 (Seven Hundred) Police patches from around the
world and wish to sell them.

All are in excellent or very good condition

All 'real' offers replied to, but please bear in mind that it cost me
money evfery time I either purchased one, or swapped one meaning postal
costs overseas.

If you want a list of whaty I actually have, you can ask, but I don't
think I will have the time to write them all down, but maybe a photo of
the bunch can be arranged.

Regards
Gary
Australia