Old June 21st 04, 04:34 PM
Greg Copeland

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 03:43:41 -0500, Kurt Weber wrote:

"Thijs Wolters" wrote in message
Were can I download for MS fl.sim 2004 (or 2002) the Catalina PBY-5?
Thanks for help.
Thijs.

flightsim.com

Better selection than avsim, and a faster-loading website that won't crash
your browser to boot.

Download speeds could be adressed (or often helped) if they started using
bit torrent. Last I heared, neigher uses it (correct me as needed). If
one of your arguments to not use a site is download speed, seriously,
suggest to the webmaster that they begin offering downloads via torrents.
They lose nothing but demand on their bandwidth. The result is often
faster downloads and more bandwidth available for web users.

I have no association with bit torrent but recommend it because it's such
a great technology. Bluntly, for services like these, it's silly for
them not to be using it. A link to bit torrent is:
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent.
There are also many clients available, especially for win users, so
python isn't even required.

Cheers!