Old May 12th 04, 10:01 PM
David B. Cole

Andrew,

Well, we went up today and performed the GPS Rwy 3 into Sussex, GPS 19
into Lincoln Park, and NBD-GPS Rwy 22 back into Caldwell and
everything went well. I was determined to redeem myself after my
performance last week. It's amazing how much influence your mindset
has on flying, how it changes day to day, and how small things that
aren't even at the top of your mind can impact you. But today I was
determined to fly the way I knew I could and walk away with a sense of
accomplishment. I think Stanley only made two or three minor comments
once we were back on the ground. See you at MAPA tomorrow. And to
everyone else, thanks for the encouragement

Dave