Old August 3rd 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
BTIZ

Default Missing flight plans

There is an online method to post problems at the Lockheed Martin Web site.

I posted a problem on Monday after getting advice from this forum and today
I had a response via email from the station manager, identifying the problem
and asking me to try it again.

Time to voice that complaint. http://www.afss.com/feedback/
It seems to be working for me.

BT

"Paul kgyy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Twice in 2 days I've filed VFR flight plans only to have FSS unable to
find them when I called on radio after takeoff. One was filed through
Duats at 9PM for noon next day (and left at noon). The other was filed
with a briefer at Terre Haute at 10PM for 8AM next day (and left on
time).

In both cases I had to re-file over the radio.