Old January 13th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval
Matt Giwer

Default Rogue State of Israel Threatens Tactical Nuke Strikes on Iran

george wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
Robert Kolker wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
In the real world every time civilian populations have been bombed
the resolution to fight has increased. That should have been learned
in WWII but those AF types have delusions of grandeur. So every time
they get involved they want to bomb civilians again to "break the will
to resist" which has NEVER happened.
Wrong. It worked in Japan. Two nukes and the war was over.

Far be it from me to contradict your grade school teachers.

Giwer is a nazi. That's the level of clever you're dealing with

And George is too stupid to know what a nazi is. What else is new?

--
We know Bush is serious on Iraq. He changed slogans.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3720