Old May 30th 07, 08:32 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Mr Pounder[_2_]

Default Odd media player behaviour

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.tszy4k194buhsv@fx62...
On Sun, 27 May 2007 17:41:01 +0100, Mr Pounder
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
This should be impossible. I left the computer playing mp3s in
media
player, and locked it (to the XP login screen). A macaw removed
two
of the keys from the numeric keypad, and managed to stop the
media
player while it was locked. I don't have a multimedia keyboard.
All
I can think of is that the multimedia controls are actually weird
combinations of key depressions. To further confuse matters, the
USB
modem disconnected my broadband at the same time.

Buy a new computer ya tight fisted Scots git!

It is under 6 months old.

Then learn how to use it.
Some people should really go on a basic computer training course
before
posting here.

ROLF!

Meaning just what?

Struck me funny, s'all.

So, you think that I am funny do you Mr Ah?

We laugh at you all the time.

You were not invited into this dialog.
You seem not to know the difference between bait & prey.

Mr Pounder