Old March 9th 04, 07:08 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Ed Majden" wrote in message
news:bzo3c.755340$ts4.60978@pd7tw3no...

"Ron"
When I used to do EMS flying, it was that way too. Once public

authority
such
as police, fire, ambulance, emt, hospital called us for a flight, we had

to go.
There was no finding out first if there would be payment guaranteed.

That was
an issue to be worked out after the flight.

Ron
I agree that emmergency treatment is always available, but what about
long term follow-up treatment? If you can't pay for the 50K operation,

(non
emmergency), what happens then? What about the high drug costs in the

U.S.,
the highest in the world.

Generic drugs are generally cheaper in the US than in Canada. Canadian
generics often run three times what they do in the US.