Old May 23rd 18, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default Soaring Spot

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 09:31:50 UTC-6, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
One really nice thing about Soaring Spot is the ability to download tasks directly from the website. How many pilots have entered a task incorrectly? And why again does the US have different rules than FAI? Just kidding.

Jonathan, can you point me to where/how you can download the daily task? I can see it displayed but not how to download it.

One con to soaring spot is that each IGC file has to be download individually, no way to download all IGC files for a given task or for a given day.

Thanks

Ron