Old August 23rd 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default skyrides are at it again?

I'll continue this conversation with myself :-)

I thought I recognized that photo. Its a BASA (Bay Area Soaring Associates) glider. The image is likely stolen from here http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/001070.html I've let Jeremy know.

BTW it is kind of ironic they stole a photo of a BASA glider since BASA works with Hollister Soaring for tows in the SF Bay Area and that Drew Pearce the previous owner of Hollister Soaring had major issues with people turning up tryign to redeem these scam coupons for Glider Rides. Drew had put together material online and information he sent out to other glider FBOs etc.. (and I expect but am not sure that this also went to the SSA as well). I can't find that now but some of Drew's comments from those experiences are at http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...am-c14757.html

Darryl