Old September 7th 03, 04:15 PM
Stu Gotts

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 07:31:18 -0700, "Tom S." wrote:

I notice that everybody that dinged them has dinged them regarding parts.

Tom

Tom, it sounds like you've made up your mind, so good luck with it.
Maybe you should look at joining the type club to get a better feel
for the airplane, and all the problems Commander has been going
through for the past few years. And if you're looking at that recent
of a model, maybe you should try to contact someone at the factory if
there's a phone still connected to see if you could get a factory
refurb. They had a program of taking trade-ins at a fantastic deal.
I'm sure someone has possession of that inventory.