Old April 25th 04, 07:12 PM
Fred Wolf

While there have been some accidents due to equipment malfunction, I think
most have been ones where severe lapses in Judgement have occured

F Wolf
"Dennis" wrote in message
I'm thinking of purchasing a Cirrus SR22, I seen it at Sun'n Fun (although

have seen it before) and now I can not stop thinking about it.

I certainly can not afford to purchase one outright, but have a few people
at my local FBO that would be interested in partnering..

I would like to get others ideas in regards to if I should do a lease-back
at my local FBO, or take on 4 to 9 other partners.. I will be going to

the
Rochester fly in next month (http://www.rochesterwings.com) and hope to
solidify a deal with Cirrus..

Dennis