Old April 21st 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Tankfixer

Default VISUAL AIRCRAFT RECOGNITION

In article .com,
mumbled
The F-14, F-15 MiG-29 and Su-27 series all look a LOT alike in motion
to most people. MiG-21 and the F-4 look virtually identical in
flight.

The Mig21 and the F4 look almost identical in flight ?
I'm sure that is a suprise to any number of USAF and USN fighter pilots.

OPEN THIS FILE AT HOME, NOT AT WORK!!!

Why not at work ?

MIKE

from Secrecy News
www.fas.org

VISUAL AIRCRAFT RECOGNITION (FOUO)

You do know what FOUO means ?

See "Visual Aircraft
Recognition," U.S. Army Field Manual FM 3-01.80, January 2006 (413

I guess I should put my 1983 copy up for historical purposes

Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
cascading "threads."