Old June 4th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Some Other Guy

Default I give up, after many, many years!

From: Some Other Guy

Mxsmanic wrote:
Carly Fiorina

Please don't use foul language in this newsgroup.

Hey, she made me quite a bit of money.
One rule I use for trading stocks, with a few exceptions, is to short
a stock when a woman takes over the helm, and then go long when
she's replaced by a man.
I did that with HP.
You can do the math.

Well that's one way to look at it.

I just don't like that my favourite hardware company was destroyed.
Oscilloscopes, signal generators, calculators; you name it, it was
all legendary.

The newest piece of HP hardware I have is an HP4000TN laser printer,
from 1998 and still going strong. Carly took over in 1999...