Old July 17th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default MKIII yaw string sale

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:20:58 +0000, bumper wrote:

And finally, thanks for asking! Every time there's a post about the MKIV
or Quite Vent kit here on ras, it generates a whole bunch of orders - -
gorilla advertising (g).

I installed mine getting on for a month ago and finally got to fly with
it yesterday.

It was just as well that I replaced the old string. It was about ready to
fall off: it was on the glider when I bought it and had been there who
knows how long plus three years. In consequence the sticker's adhesive
had become almost non-adhesive. Bumper's installation instructions worked
well. I made the paper template at home and used some kite line as a
guide. I attached the guide line to the fin and attached the template to
my canopy with masking tape, so the installation became a simple one man
job.

The result works well and looks great. Its certainly nice not having an
opaque string anchor in front of me.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK