Old December 30th 18, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GTA OLC Speed Trophy

New for 2019 we will award a GTA OLC Speed Trophy to the registered GTA pilot that posts the best Region 5 OLC Speed Championship sum for the season. The OLC Speed championship puts more emphasis on speed than just the distance score of the classic OLC, so it fits more as racing. The emphasis is on your fastest flight segment up to 150 minutes see Speed OLC Rules. Our idea is to experiment by encouraging pilots to fly faster cross country. Pilots must submit their own OLC flight claims. While not required, it is easier to track the competition if everyone joins the “Club GTA” on OLC.

https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....overview/b3_en

https://gta-racing.info

Anyone in SSA Region 5 or elsewhere is welcome to join us for our races which are held in GA, TN and AL

Chris