Old October 1st 03, 05:30 PM
David Hill

Wright1902Glider wrote:
David,

Try contacting Ross Walton at Vintage Aero Fabrics. If he can't help ya, then
he'll probably know someone who can. He's also a good source for the correct
type of cotton. I used his "early glider cotton" on my Wright machine and was
very impressed with its accuracy and quality. I've also spoken to a guy who
used his losenge (sp?) fabric and was very happy with it.

Harry

Thanks, Harry. I think you told me about him when we met last year. I
was thinking of him only as a source for fabric, not for training. I'll
give him a shot.

--
David Hill
david at hillREMOVETHISfamily.org