Old June 7th 04, 05:01 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Keith stands proud
From: "John Mullen"
Date: 6/7/04 8:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time
"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Proud of the heroic performance of England in WW II and their part in

stopping
and defeating Germany on many fronts. In the end England was part of the
ukltimate victory while Germany lay crushed and in smoking ruins. Total
failures at war for a second time in the same century. And I think they

have
been taught a lesson they will never forget.. And all those of us who

fought
with England in WW II have the highest regard for their courage and
steadfastness

Scotland, Wales and N Ireland were involved in that war as well you know!

John

Sorry. Should have said the UK. Once again mea culpa. But we Americans could
never figure out all that Brit stuff. Y'know, England, The British Isles, The
United Kingdom, Gashouse, Limey Land and all that stuff.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer