Old March 31st 04, 10:28 PM
JetA1

It's an invented aircraft, though more like David Mace's Soviet stealth
fighter (from "Shadowhunters") than outrageously fictional craft like
the Firefox: at a guess, meant to be "sort of but not quite" a real
aircraft rather than a complete fabrication.

Too bad that it appears to be fictional. This sort of lowers my respect
towards this novelist. I like it when writers keep their technical data
as facts. Tom Clancy has always been my favorite for that, every time I
check, Clancy has everything put correctly.

Is the book any good?

Well, it is not the best one I've read, but yes, it is good. I like the
way Nichol writes. He is able to cover up some flesh around characters
of the book.

Rgds,
Janne