Old June 5th 04, 02:24 PM
RobbelothE

First, what does the Medal of Honor have to do with politics? Nothing.

Second, we're talking about only two people. That's 2 out of 132 surviving
medal winners from WW2, Korea and Vietnam. If you do the math, that's 1.5
percent! Hardly a thought-provoking statistic.

If you were to poll the others, you may be shocked at the statistics. I know of
one locally who supports the President.

Ed
"If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to
turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you;
and you -- unless you contemplate surrender -- are at war with
him." --Barry Goldwater